Halal Products – Burgeoning Growth Ahead
September 12, 2012 Editor 0
The race is on to take advantage of the $2 trillion (and rising) market opportunity represented by the global Muslim population, many of whom are young, well educated, fashion conscious and tech savvy.
Go to Source
- Co-Creation of Government Services
- Cash cows: Why making bank accounts function like livestock will help the poor
- Prevention of child marriage and teenage pregnancy in Africa: need for more research and innovation.
- Knowledge Management Systems and Human Resource Management Policies for Innovation Benchmarking: a Study of ST Ericsson
- From wastewater to biogas and clean water: How a project consortium is contributing to climate change mitigation through agro-industrial waste water recycling.
- Entrepreneurs Don’t Have an Optimism Bias — You Have a Pessimism Bias
Conflict in Teams – Does it Stimulate Creativity & Innovation? The moderating effect of environmental uncertainty on the relationship between real options and technological innovation in high-tech firms
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021