Conflict in Teams – Does it Stimulate Creativity & Innovation?
September 12, 2012 Editor 0
Conflict is a dreaded word. Most people associate conflict with interpersonal clashes ranging from inelegant avoidance tactics in the breakroom to fierce and open hostility. Surely, it is obvious that conflict in teams is detrimental to creativity and innovation. But is it? In this post we will explore this matter further and see when conflict sometimes can enhance the creative thinking skills of teams.
Go to Source
- New Book To Start Innovation Effectively
- How to use Paypal with MPESA (Follow up to last weeks Lunch with Paypal)
- Middle East and North Africa – Summary of activities achieved under the MENA Water Seminar Series H2KNOW : innovation in the science, technology and economics of water
- Psychology: Time is not money
- Telenor: Financial inclusion is a good sustainability initiative and business opportunity
- Female Entrepreneurs Go Beyond “Cookies and Crafts”
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020