How to Make Open Innovation a Reality
September 9, 2012 Editor 0
The Innovation Management website reports on an opportunity to interact with industry leaders in an Expert Panel Discussion on Open Innovation. This live session will present experiences of implementing and executing Open Innovation and how to make it an integrated and recognized part of the innovation process. This discussion, hosted by NineSigma, will show how Open Innovation has been adopted transversally across diverse industries, how this has been achieved and the impact it has had in making and maintaining these Open Innovation adopters industry leaders.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020