How to Make Open Innovation a Reality
September 9, 2012 Editor 0
The Innovation Management website reports on an opportunity to interact with industry leaders in an Expert Panel Discussion on Open Innovation. This live session will present experiences of implementing and executing Open Innovation and how to make it an integrated and recognized part of the innovation process. This discussion, hosted by NineSigma, will show how Open Innovation has been adopted transversally across diverse industries, how this has been achieved and the impact it has had in making and maintaining these Open Innovation adopters industry leaders.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019