How to Make Open Innovation a Reality
September 9, 2012 Editor 0
The Innovation Management website reports on an opportunity to interact with industry leaders in an Expert Panel Discussion on Open Innovation. This live session will present experiences of implementing and executing Open Innovation and how to make it an integrated and recognized part of the innovation process. This discussion, hosted by NineSigma, will show how Open Innovation has been adopted transversally across diverse industries, how this has been achieved and the impact it has had in making and maintaining these Open Innovation adopters industry leaders.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018