Big Companies, Visionary Leaders Set to Unleash Big Company Innovation
September 3, 2012 Editor 0
The popular perception is that most corporations are just too big and deliberate to produce game-changing inventions is a thing of the past. Scott Anthony says we are now on the cusp of a new generation of innovation, where a confluence of factors will make it possible for large companies to innovate on a scale never seen before.
Go to Source
- Know Which Strategy Style Is Right for Your Organization
- How to Accelerate Open Innovation Initiatives with Disruptive Technology
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Five Reasons Companies Fail at Business Model Innovation
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- How to produce defensible competitive advantage?
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018