Being First: Ten Innovation lessons from Mount Everest
September 3, 2012 Editor 0
Reaching the highest point of the Earth is one of the greatest expeditions of mankind. It made Edmund Hillary famous. After reading Hillary’s ‘View from the Summit’ Gijs van Wulfen shares ten innovation lessons on being 1st.
Go to Source
- Innovate Like Famous Explorers
- How to Pick the Right Idea?
- How to be an Effective Innovator?
- Real Innovators Sail Off the Map
- SA, SKA partners developing a new African network of telescopes
- Considering business start-up in recession time: The role of risk perception and economic context in shaping the entrepreneurial intent
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020