Silicon Valley’s Open Secret to Success
September 1, 2012 Editor 0
The Forbes website posted an article the about antecedents of open innovation in Silicon Valley. Culture is one of the major keys in innovation: Besides the raw ingredients of talent, technology, and capital, there are a number of behavioral factors that turn out to be critical to a region creating major innovation. One of these factors is the idea that helping others, even potential competitors, is a good (and even natural) thing to do. In Silicon Valley, this is often called “Paying It Forward”, and it is a major reason for the success of many startups.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Bio-Innovate funded bean consortium working towards increasing productivity, value addition and marketing of the bean crop in eastern Africa Bio-Innovate’s cassava, potato, and sweet potato consortium project on course to deliver sustainable innovative seed delivery systems in the eastern Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020