To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
August 31, 2012 Editor 0
MIT fellow and author Michael Schrage says entrepreneurs are thinking about innovation all wrong. It’s not about transactions; it’s about transformation.
Go to Source
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- Co-Innovation Competence(Doepfer)
- How Entrepreneurs Think: Why Effectuation and Effectual Logic May be the Key to Successful Enterprise Entrepreneurship
- Seven things you need to know to turn a start-up into a scale-up
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021