To Create True Innovation, Consider Who You Want Your Customers To Become
August 31, 2012 Editor 0
MIT fellow and author Michael Schrage says entrepreneurs are thinking about innovation all wrong. It’s not about transactions; it’s about transformation.
Go to Source
- Are You Innovating Too Quickly?
- Co-Innovation Competence(Doepfer)
- New ideas about social entrepreneurship: Yes, they still exist
- How Entrepreneurs Think: Why Effectuation and Effectual Logic May be the Key to Successful Enterprise Entrepreneurship
- Scaling Internet-Based Startups in African Markets
- Opportunity to work with one of Africa’s top female entrepreneurs
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019