Recognising genuine innovation
August 31, 2012 Editor 0
Pakistan’s science establishment, though taken in by an implausible claim to fuel automobiles with water, cannot afford to lose the creative potential of true innovators, says Athar Osama.
Go to Source
- Islam Analysis: Nations must highlight ICT achievements
- Islam Analysis: Building a healthy innovation ‘ecosystem’
- Senegal and Pakistan collaborate on remote sensing
- Putting Problems Before Solutions in Development
- Africa: Speak Up – How Much of Your Life Should Be On Facebook?
- Grand Challenge:a Better Protective Suit for HealthCare Workers
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021