Nigeria to combat vitamin A deficiency with hybrid maize
August 31, 2012 Editor 0
Nigeria’s fight against vitamin A deficiency received a boost last month, with the launch of two vitamin-enriched maize hybrids.
Go to Source
- The use of a hybrid latent class approach to identify consumer segments and market potential for organic products in Nigeria
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- Improved manure management – getting more from a limited resource
- Conceptual overview of social entrepreneurship and its relevance to Nigeria’s third sector
- Effects of Policies on Yam Production and Consumption in Nigeria
- The place of human capital development in today’s economy: further evidence from Nigeria
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021