Open access for development: a battle not yet won
August 28, 2012 Editor 0
The momentum for Open Access is unstoppable. Now the global science community must manage change to ensure poorer regions are not left behind.
Go to Source
- Africa: Ten Years in, Open Access Initiative Sees Limited Use
- Kenya: Sokotext Wins Kshs. 300,000 in Crowd Funding Boot Camp
- The internal attributes of technology as determinants of economic valuation of technology
- The best feature stories of 2012
- The Role of Top-Down Management in Enterprise Innovation
- Should governments support the development of agricultural insurance markets?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020