Mastering iOS development
August 25, 2012 Editor 0
We sat down recently to talk about iOS development and how best to build solid apps … the secret is take the time to learn the basics.
Key points from the full video (below) interview include:
- All of the real power in iOS development is in C. [Discussed at the 1:26 mark]
- Don’t use the Cocoa Framework, let it use you. [Discussed at the 2:56 mark]
- Even though you don’t have time, understanding the underlying foundation of the OS makes you better a developer. [Discussed at the 8:07 mark]
- Take a deep breath … Apple is actually working on improving the dev experience. [Discussed at the 10:54 mark]
You can view the entire interview in the following video.
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021