Mastering iOS development
August 25, 2012 Editor 0
We sat down recently to talk about iOS development and how best to build solid apps … the secret is take the time to learn the basics.
Key points from the full video (below) interview include:
- All of the real power in iOS development is in C. [Discussed at the 1:26 mark]
- Don’t use the Cocoa Framework, let it use you. [Discussed at the 2:56 mark]
- Even though you don’t have time, understanding the underlying foundation of the OS makes you better a developer. [Discussed at the 8:07 mark]
- Take a deep breath … Apple is actually working on improving the dev experience. [Discussed at the 10:54 mark]
You can view the entire interview in the following video.
- A Marketplace of Innovation
- Institutional entrepreneurship in the Ethiopian coffee industry
- WHO cone bio-assays of classical and new-generation long-lasting insecticidal nets call for innovative insecticides targeting the knock-down resistance mechanism in Benin.
- Transform Idea into a Product | Steve Rogers
- For Entrepreneurs, Failure Isn’t Always a Good Teacher
- Today’s mobile device is tomorrow’s smart-home controller
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020