USAID launches Development Innovation Ventures
August 19, 2012 Editor 0
Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) aims to find and support breakthrough solutions to the world’s most important development challenges—interventions with the power to change millions of lives at a fraction of the usual cost. Through our grant program DIV invests in these game-changing ideas, rigorously testing them using cutting-edge analytical methods, and scales solutions that prove they work.
Recognizing that good ideas can come from anywhere, DIV accepts proposals from any organization, working in any USAID-active country, with a development solution that is several times more cost effective than current best practice.
Visit the DIV website to learn about the staged grant program and how to apply.
- Four Challenges with USAID’s Grand Challenges for Development
- Supporting an open source approach to development
- USAID Global Development Lab Supported Projects Catalog
- Using Open Innovation to combat Ebola
- Top 5 Hardware Challenges in Information Technology for Development
- USAID steps up its science efforts
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018