USAID launches Development Innovation Ventures
August 19, 2012 Editor 0
Development Innovation Ventures (DIV) aims to find and support breakthrough solutions to the world’s most important development challenges—interventions with the power to change millions of lives at a fraction of the usual cost. Through our grant program DIV invests in these game-changing ideas, rigorously testing them using cutting-edge analytical methods, and scales solutions that prove they work.
Recognizing that good ideas can come from anywhere, DIV accepts proposals from any organization, working in any USAID-active country, with a development solution that is several times more cost effective than current best practice.
Visit the DIV website to learn about the staged grant program and how to apply.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020