Five Paths to Innovation
August 18, 2012 Editor 0
In this video on the World of Business Innovation website, Henry Chesbrough reveals how by creating work environments that allow us to innovate starting within our own companies our creativity energy simultaneously moves outwards, and we can then discover enriching ideas externally that can be incorporated within the company walls.
Click here to view the video.
- The Changing Nature of Innovation
- The long road to full open innovation. Part 1: Tales from the golden age of closed innovation
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021