Five Paths to Innovation
August 18, 2012 Editor 0
In this video on the World of Business Innovation website, Henry Chesbrough reveals how by creating work environments that allow us to innovate starting within our own companies our creativity energy simultaneously moves outwards, and we can then discover enriching ideas externally that can be incorporated within the company walls.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019