Five Paths to Innovation
August 18, 2012 Editor 0
In this video on the World of Business Innovation website, Henry Chesbrough reveals how by creating work environments that allow us to innovate starting within our own companies our creativity energy simultaneously moves outwards, and we can then discover enriching ideas externally that can be incorporated within the company walls.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018