Calling all ICT Innovators: Orange African Social Venture Prize Info Session
August 17, 2012 Editor 0
Orange has launched the second edition of its Orange African Social Venture Prize.
The African Social Venture Prize will reward three projects or enterprises addressing needs of the ‘bottom of pyramid’ market in Africa through technology. The 3 winners will receive a financial grant (25K€, 15K€, 10K€) and they will also benefit from a 6-month mentoring by management experts. More information here.
Ms Angela Nganga-Mumo, Telkom Kenya’s chief communications officer will on Tuesday August 21, 2012, be making a presentation about the 2012 Orange Africa Social Venture Prize from 5.30pm to 7 pm at the iHub, Nairobi.
The presentation, targeted at ICT innovators and tech-preneurs drawn from within and outside iHub, is meant to create awareness about and encourage the innovators to submit entries for the 2012 Social Venture Prize as well as the potential benefits.
Register here to attend the event.
- Microsoft BizSpark program for Startups
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz
- Startup Showcase: Mateeshoh
- The future delivered today: Lesson learnt from Transform Africa Summit 2013 in Rwanda
- #AskWaikenda at the iHub on 14th November at 6pm
- Affordable business training for entrepreneurs and community members at iHub
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020