How to Fail
August 14, 2012 Editor 0
In the world of startups, we love to talk about success. How hard folks worked and how well they did. How we came up with that amazing idea and how we raised millions in venture capital/grant funding.
Not enough time, however, is dedicated to the discussion around failure – the really truly bad ideas we came up with, or how significantly we went wrong. On Monday 13th August, from 6-8pm, Jimmy Gitonga (@afrowave) and Conrad Akunga (@roomthinker) will be leading a discussion on failure – on their worst ideas and business plans, and what failure taught them.
Conrad Akunga (middle) and Jimmy Gitonga (Extreme Right) with Entrepreneurs at the iHub
Sometimes, failure is just what we need to learn.
- Microsoft BizSpark program for Startups
- IBM Research – Africa @ Nairobi Research Buzz
- Startup Showcase: Mateeshoh
- The future delivered today: Lesson learnt from Transform Africa Summit 2013 in Rwanda
- #AskWaikenda at the iHub on 14th November at 6pm
- Affordable business training for entrepreneurs and community members at iHub
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020