How to Fail
August 14, 2012 Editor 0
In the world of startups, we love to talk about success. How hard folks worked and how well they did. How we came up with that amazing idea and how we raised millions in venture capital/grant funding.
Not enough time, however, is dedicated to the discussion around failure – the really truly bad ideas we came up with, or how significantly we went wrong. On Monday 13th August, from 6-8pm, Jimmy Gitonga (@afrowave) and Conrad Akunga (@roomthinker) will be leading a discussion on failure – on their worst ideas and business plans, and what failure taught them.
Conrad Akunga (middle) and Jimmy Gitonga (Extreme Right) with Entrepreneurs at the iHub
Sometimes, failure is just what we need to learn.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019