How to Fail
August 14, 2012 Editor 0
In the world of startups, we love to talk about success. How hard folks worked and how well they did. How we came up with that amazing idea and how we raised millions in venture capital/grant funding.
Not enough time, however, is dedicated to the discussion around failure – the really truly bad ideas we came up with, or how significantly we went wrong. On Monday 13th August, from 6-8pm, Jimmy Gitonga (@afrowave) and Conrad Akunga (@roomthinker) will be leading a discussion on failure – on their worst ideas and business plans, and what failure taught them.
Conrad Akunga (middle) and Jimmy Gitonga (Extreme Right) with Entrepreneurs at the iHub
Sometimes, failure is just what we need to learn.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018