From Startup to Leader
August 14, 2012 Editor 0
How do we equip startups in Kenya to become the mega-business leaders of the future? We know that there is plenty of skill in design and development within the tech community – the bread and butter of our local tech scene; but what about building entrepreneurs’ business skills? Skills like leadership, strategic planning, people management, financial management, marketing, project management and long-term thinking are still scarce in the community.
iHub Consulting exists to fill this business skills gap. We are currently creating a business training and mentorship program for startups and individuals in the space. What are your needs at the moment? How would you like to contribute? As a participant or mentor/facilitator? Let us know, it’d be great to hear your input.
PS: Applications are open for those who would like to join iHub Consulting’s pool of techies.
- Updated – Affordable business training for entrepreneurs and community members at iHub
- Growing economies by planting startup culture seeds
- From the pitch to the prize: building a company in 54 hours
- Entrepreneurial Marketing Is Grimy
- Global warming: The new black
- Valuation For African Startups | 4th September 2012 | iHub
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020