Making a Profit from Making a Difference
August 13, 2012 Editor 0
The Financial Times explores the growth of the impact investing industry, citing the origination of the term by The Rockefeller Foundation in 2007 and the Foundation’s support of the UK’s soon-to-launch Social Stock Exchange
Go to Source
- Is investing in innovation an effective strategy in times of crisis? Evidence from Poland
- Video: Reinventing Our World
- What did Vodafone and the UN Learn from Working Together?
- You need to be outrageously aspirational when you take on a growth pole
- Solar energy for 1bn people?
- Is Your Next Great CEO a Management Consultant?
Categories: Social Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021