Attracting Knowledge-Intensive FDI to Costa Rica: Challenges and Policy Options
August 13, 2012 Editor 0
Publishers note(FSG) Lessons for countries in Africa wishing to attract knowledge intensive companies.
The Development Centre just released the report “Attracting Knowledge-Intensive FDI to Costa Rica: challenges and policy options” under the new series Making Development Happen. Costa Rica is an interesting case of a deep economic transformation from primary products to manufacturing and services.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021