Attracting Knowledge-Intensive FDI to Costa Rica: Challenges and Policy Options
August 13, 2012 Editor 0
Publishers note(FSG) Lessons for countries in Africa wishing to attract knowledge intensive companies.
The Development Centre just released the report “Attracting Knowledge-Intensive FDI to Costa Rica: challenges and policy options” under the new series Making Development Happen. Costa Rica is an interesting case of a deep economic transformation from primary products to manufacturing and services.
Go to Source
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020