A Marketplace of Innovation
August 11, 2012 Editor 0
The smartplanet website posted an interview with Dwayne Spradlin, CEO of Innocentive, an open innovation company whose 267,000-solver network has tackled more than 1,200 challenges already, finding answers for commercial, government and nonprofit organizations. In the interview Spradlin discusses the power of open innovation, his company’s role as “a marketplace of innovation,” and some of the knottier problems that InnoCentive solvers have untangled.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019