A Marketplace of Innovation
August 11, 2012 Editor 0
The smartplanet website posted an interview with Dwayne Spradlin, CEO of Innocentive, an open innovation company whose 267,000-solver network has tackled more than 1,200 challenges already, finding answers for commercial, government and nonprofit organizations. In the interview Spradlin discusses the power of open innovation, his company’s role as “a marketplace of innovation,” and some of the knottier problems that InnoCentive solvers have untangled.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018