A Marketplace of Innovation
August 11, 2012 Editor 0
The smartplanet website posted an interview with Dwayne Spradlin, CEO of Innocentive, an open innovation company whose 267,000-solver network has tackled more than 1,200 challenges already, finding answers for commercial, government and nonprofit organizations. In the interview Spradlin discusses the power of open innovation, his company’s role as “a marketplace of innovation,” and some of the knottier problems that InnoCentive solvers have untangled.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019