Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
It’s good to have friends in high places as you transform the world through the practice of collaborative innovation. In this article innovation architect Doug Collins introduces you to your buddies in human resources and finance. Say hello!
Go to Source
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
- Ascend Your Innovation Plateau: Think Leadership
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
- Entrepreneurial marketing and capital acquisition
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019