Why HR and Finance will Love Collaborative Innovation
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
It’s good to have friends in high places as you transform the world through the practice of collaborative innovation. In this article innovation architect Doug Collins introduces you to your buddies in human resources and finance. Say hello!
Go to Source
- How to Get the Most from your Innovation Software: Key Process Considerations
- Thinking of Creating an Innovation Centre of Excellence? Think again.
- Crossed Signals: Things that Keep Us from Effective Collaborative Innovation
- End of the Great-Man Theory of Innovation
- Non-traditional private equity financing can be a win-win solution for SMEs
- What’s That Smell? Skunk Works® Meets Collaborative Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021