NexThought Monday: Franchising at the BoP – Identifying Best Practices
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
Best practices for BoP franchise models are constantly evolving. New and existing franchises alike regularly look to one another for advice. Now they have another resource: Waltraud Martiusand her book Fairplay Franchising. The book presents a set of principles that apply across franchise models. Martius’ name has been abuzz within the BoP field since she was a panelist at the 2012 Ashoka Globalizer Summit in Geneva.
- Identifying Digital Opportunities for African Youth
- Micro-Franchising: How Business-in-a-Box Can Change Development
- Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
- ‘Hot’ and ‘Bright’ Business Models – Bringing Energy to the BoP
- $200,000 for BoP Health Care Innovators
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019