NexThought Monday: Franchising at the BoP – Identifying Best Practices
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
Best practices for BoP franchise models are constantly evolving. New and existing franchises alike regularly look to one another for advice. Now they have another resource: Waltraud Martiusand her book Fairplay Franchising. The book presents a set of principles that apply across franchise models. Martius’ name has been abuzz within the BoP field since she was a panelist at the 2012 Ashoka Globalizer Summit in Geneva.
- Identifying Digital Opportunities for African Youth
- Micro-Franchising: How Business-in-a-Box Can Change Development
- Can You Really Make a Fortune in BoP Health Care?
- ‘Hot’ and ‘Bright’ Business Models – Bringing Energy to the BoP
- $200,000 for BoP Health Care Innovators
- NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018