How to Assess an Innovation Training Program
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
As innovation becomes an important skill set, large organizations will seek to obtain training for their employees. We stand on the brink of an innovation training “land rush” with few rules and little information to identify the best programs. Evaluating an innovation training program is critical. Assess programs based on their depth, the experience of the trainers, the referenced body of knowledge and the inclusion of practical examples and hands-on exercises. Ignore certifications, because no standard exists.
Go to Source
- Relevant and Essential: ICT for the New Bank
- Why calling yourself a Startup could be Killing your Business
- Modelling the diffusion of manual irrigation pumps in lower income countries with the Bass model
- Can Catering for Creativity Make Innovation Happen?
- International Business and Emerging Markets: A Long-Run Perspective
- Halal Products – Burgeoning Growth Ahead
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020