How 10 of the Best Global Brands Use Creative Crowdsourcing
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
Crowdsourcing has quickly gained traction with some of the world’s biggest consumer brands. Yannig Roth reports that 10 of the top 11 brands are utilizing it to uncover new opportunities for product and business model innovation. The following companies and brands are profiled: Coca-Cola, IBM, Microsoft, Google, GE, McDonalds, Intel, Walt Disney, HP and Toyota.
Go to Source
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- Crowdfunding for Development: Recommendations Vs. Reality
- The wisdom of crowds: The potential of online communities as a tool for data analysis
- Crowdsourcing Feedback to Improve Healthcare Systems
- 10 Reasons Open Innovation Can Fail
- The Innovation Toolkit with 37 Inspiring Tools
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020