Blank Checks: Unleashing the Potential of People and Businesses
August 9, 2012 Editor 0
Managers have always been taught that they have to work with the limited resources that are available. But what if resources were not a constraint? When teams are empowered to decide their own budgets, they act as owners and are inspired to achieve the impossible. At Kraft Foods, this is known as a “blank check” initiative.
Go to Source
- How Intelligent Constraints Drive Creativity
- The Dynamic Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment in ECOWAS Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
- P&G – Using Open Innovation to Be a World Class Innovator
- Who is really getting rich from Somali Piracy?
- Biodiesel in Brazil: science, technology and innovation indicators
- Provider acceptability of Sayana® Press: results from community health workers and clinic-based providers in Uganda and Senegal.
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020