In Brazil, a Break Through Investment Model in Affordable Housing
August 6, 2012 Editor 0
Publishers note (FSG). There are important lessons for African Governments.
Economic growth in Brazil has enabled the country to be among the largest economies in the world. However, Brazil has a housing deficit affecting 28.5 million people, mainly in low income markets, with Sao Paulo State having the greatest housing deficit representing approximately 1.48 million houses.
- Can countries legislate to attract more investment?
- Insights into plant growth could curb need for fertilizers
- Experience design is shaping our future
- Give Impact Investing Time and Space to Develop
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
- How new multinational businesses can transform poverty–and be profitable
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020