Global initiative seeks to boost health innovation
August 6, 2012 Editor 0
Catalysing international learning and innovative health reform are the key goals of an initiative launched this week in London.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- ‘Self-sabotage’ prevents immune protection against malaria
- Ten Criteria for the Perfect New Product
- Innovating to improve the health of women and children
- A Growing Network of Global Health Innovators
- 20 Ways to Improve mHealth Interventions in Low-Resource Settings
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020