From Fixed to Flexible Lives
August 2, 2012 Editor 0
A major shift is underway from fixed to flexible lifestyles, from commute to communicate forms of consumption. The Millennials or Generation Y are at the heart of it, both by choice and necessity; but the impacts will be felt far wider as new technologies enable a more flexible, pick and mix approach to life and work.
Go to Source
- Strategic control and corporate entrepreneurship: an empirical study
- Achieving food security for one million sub-Saharan African poor through push-pull innovation by 2020.
- Innovation Key to Unlocking Africa’s Horticultural Potential
- Competitive Cities: Which Are They, and Why Should We Care?
- SA moves to use titanium-ores platform to build new high-tech industry
- Taking Your Brand Global Is Easier Than You Think
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020