From Fixed to Flexible Lives
August 2, 2012 Editor 0
A major shift is underway from fixed to flexible lifestyles, from commute to communicate forms of consumption. The Millennials or Generation Y are at the heart of it, both by choice and necessity; but the impacts will be felt far wider as new technologies enable a more flexible, pick and mix approach to life and work.
Go to Source
- Determined to deliver: Private-sector ingenuity boosts public-sector results, through executive ‘delivery units’
- Transform 2013 by Turning Goals into Questions
- What is the role of commercialization and reputation in product innovation success?
- Can You Tweak Products Like Steve Jobs?
- Innovation ‘must consider water, energy and land jointly’
- Defence company seeks partner for high-tech protection system
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021