Are IT Leaders Just Too Busy for Innovation?
August 2, 2012 Editor 0
Chief information officers understand how important innovation is to survive and thrive in today’s hyper-competitive global economy. And they understand that IT is the key to new innovation. Yet, they often are too saddled down with maintenance and upkeep to really give it their all. That’s one of the takeways of a recent CIO panel hosted by CA Technologies, which tackled the issue of IT’s role in corporate innovation.
Go to Source
- The impact of OFDI on firm innovation in an emerging country
- To foster innovation, let a hundred flowers bloom?
- Can China be an innovation powerhouse?
- Innovation’s New World Order
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Are you an Innovator /entrepreneur? Do you want to inspire others?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020