Senegal and Pakistan collaborate on remote sensing
August 1, 2012 Editor 0
Senegal is stepping up its space research collaboration with Pakistan to increase food security in the drought-hit country.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Tumbleweed rolls through West African resorts: Ebola and tourism crisis management
- Observational study of the acceptability of Sayana® Press among intramuscular DMPA users in Uganda and Senegal.
- Africa: Senegal, Kenya Claim Apps Awards
- Recognising genuine innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020
- SME Innovation: 10 Priorities for Support Post-COVID-19 July 7, 2020