Senegal and Pakistan collaborate on remote sensing
August 1, 2012 Editor 0
Senegal is stepping up its space research collaboration with Pakistan to increase food security in the drought-hit country.
Go to Source
- Assessing the implementation and influence of policies that support research and innovation systems for health: the cases of Mozambique, Senegal, and Tanzania.
- The dynamic linkages between sociocultural values and successful business development and performance: case study of Mourid entrepreneurs in Senegal
- Tumbleweed rolls through West African resorts: Ebola and tourism crisis management
- Observational study of the acceptability of Sayana® Press among intramuscular DMPA users in Uganda and Senegal.
- Africa: Senegal, Kenya Claim Apps Awards
- Recognising genuine innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021