New award for women scientists in low output countries
August 1, 2012 Editor 0
An international award for women scientists in less-developed countries aims to promote women in science and nurture their careers.
Go to Source
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Bridging the Gap: Unlocking Business Opportunities in Developing Countries
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The Dynamic Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment in ECOWAS Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
- Fellowships for African women scientists a big hit
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018