Facts, trends and challenges in modern software development
August 1, 2012 Editor 0
The IT industry is not new to change and evolution, however, we are now in an era of two fundamental waves of IT changes. First, the post-PC era, where mobile devices and tablet-like devices are giving end-users the ability to consume information when they want it and where they want it. Second, the post-server era where companies no longer need to neither buy nor provision servers in their own data centres but instead rent the computer resources as needed. This twin change has direct consequences to how end-users consume software, how that software is produced, and how it is delivered.
Go to Source
Software product innovation in agile usability teams: an analytical framework of social capital, network governance, and usability knowledge management Are WiFi-only tablets and mobile devices impractical in hotspot-starved African countries?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020