Insights on Open Innovation
July 31, 2012 Editor 0
In this YouTube with SAP’s Technology Innovation and Developer Experience team, the originator of Open Innovation, Henry Chesbrough, discusses the business factors that led to the development of open innovation, what inspired him to write about open innovation and what established companies should think about as they are challenged by new, more agile entrepreneurs.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cells NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019