Insights on Open Innovation
July 31, 2012 Editor 0
In this YouTube with SAP’s Technology Innovation and Developer Experience team, the originator of Open Innovation, Henry Chesbrough, discusses the business factors that led to the development of open innovation, what inspired him to write about open innovation and what established companies should think about as they are challenged by new, more agile entrepreneurs.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cells NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019