Insights on Open Innovation
July 31, 2012 Editor 0
In this YouTube with SAP’s Technology Innovation and Developer Experience team, the originator of Open Innovation, Henry Chesbrough, discusses the business factors that led to the development of open innovation, what inspired him to write about open innovation and what established companies should think about as they are challenged by new, more agile entrepreneurs.
Click here to view the video.
Categories: Open Innovation
Breakthrough by U of T-led research team leads to record efficiency for next-generation solar cells NexThought Monday: Shape Up and Scale Up: The Value of Mentors for Guiding Impact Entrepreneurs (Part 1)
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019