Crowdfunding Kickstarts Ideas for a New Breed of Entrepreneurs
July 30, 2012 Editor 0
Crowdfunding emerged a few years ago in the arts community, appealing to independent filmmakers and garage bands with a song to record, before catching fire in the mainstream. Today, more than 400 crowdfunding websites serve every conceivable industry and niche.
Go to Source
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- Can Internal Crowdfunding Help Companies Surface Their Best Ideas?
- Spotted… Fake Crowdfunding Campaigns.
- Canonical lowers cost of Ubuntu smartphone in bid to reach crowdfunding goal
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020