Internationalization Process and Technological Capability Trajectory of Iguaçu
July 29, 2012 Editor 0
This article focuses on the influence of the internationalization process in the evolution of technological capability. This implication was studied in Iguaçu between 1967 and 2009. To achieve the proposed goal it was used the Internationalization of Brazilian Export Producer Companies Model, built by Kraus (2006) and the Model of Technological Capabilities in Companies of Emerging Economies, built by Figueiredo (2004).
The study found that different stages of internationalization require different functions and different levels of technology. The discussion proposed by this paper found a close association between the process of internationalization and the development of technological capability in the company studied. It can be concluded that for companies of Soluble Coffee to conquer, reach and remain competitive in international markets it should engage efforts to build diverse organizational skills, alliances and technological capabilities.
Go to Source
- Technological Capabilities of Brazilian Shipbuilding Suppliers
- Why Your Innovation Contest Won’t Work
- Exploring demographic differences in the adoption of mobile money: M-PESA in Kenya
- Expanding use of solar irrigation pumps in Ethiopia
- Behind the Development of Technology: The Transition of Innovation Modes in China’s Wind Turbine Manufacturing Industry
- Can ‘fintech’ innovations impact financial inclusion in developing countries?
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021