The Biggest Benefit of Crowdfunding Isn’t the Money
July 28, 2012 Editor 0
For artists and many small community-focused businesses, crowdfunding can be a great way to raise the capital you need without having to get involved in a complex business relationship with investors. It’s also a fantastic way to build a community of interested potential patrons around your business.
Go to Source
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Six Things You Need to Know About Crowdfunding in Developing Countries
- Can Crowdfunding Work for Developing World Projects?
- Co-Creation in Government
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020