The Biggest Benefit of Crowdfunding Isn’t the Money
July 28, 2012 Editor 0
For artists and many small community-focused businesses, crowdfunding can be a great way to raise the capital you need without having to get involved in a complex business relationship with investors. It’s also a fantastic way to build a community of interested potential patrons around your business.
Go to Source
- 5 Tips for Writing a Legendary Crowdsourcing Brief
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding Kickstarts Ideas for a New Breed of Entrepreneurs
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Small Business, Big Change: A Microentrepreneur’s Guide to Social Responsibility
- How to Scale Community Impact With a Market-Based Approach
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019