The Biggest Benefit of Crowdfunding Isn’t the Money
July 28, 2012 Editor 0
For artists and many small community-focused businesses, crowdfunding can be a great way to raise the capital you need without having to get involved in a complex business relationship with investors. It’s also a fantastic way to build a community of interested potential patrons around your business.
Go to Source
- 5 Tips for Writing a Legendary Crowdsourcing Brief
- 7 Reasons to Avoid Crowdfunding
- Crowdfunding Kickstarts Ideas for a New Breed of Entrepreneurs
- Is crowdfunding the silver bullet to expanding innovation in the developing world?
- Small Business, Big Change: A Microentrepreneur’s Guide to Social Responsibility
- How to Scale Community Impact With a Market-Based Approach
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019