Innovation Strategy: Creating an Organic Growth Machine
July 28, 2012 Editor 0
What is the proper role for corporate leaders when it comes to organic growth? These authors have identified four organic growth rules that engaged corporate leaders can follow to kick-start and calibrate their companies’ internal growth engines.
Go to Source
- Reciprocal crowdfunding as means to enable student and graduate entrepreneurship in Africa – a case study of Rwanda
- The Innovation Spiral
- Quantum computing: Faster, slower—or both at once?
- Managing Effectively in a Matrix
- Understanding the Role of Value-Focused Thinking in Idea Management
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021