Healthy and Sustainable Tourism
July 28, 2012 Editor 0
In a global world, we can travel for leisure to practically any part of any country, if we have the money and the time. Our expectations of how, where and why we travel continue to change as technology allows us to plan, connect, share and experience destinations in new ways. Yet, travel brings with it health risks for us and increased risk of disease spread. Emerging technologies also signal new ways of thinking about tourism, and the potential to allow us to have rich, immersive tourist experiences without leaving home – with the added benefit of reducing health risks.
Go to Source
- 20 Reasons You Should Integrate Tourism into Your Development Agenda
- What Happened to the Innovation, Disruption, Technology’ Dividend?
- Setting research priorities across science, technology, and health sectors: the Tanzania experience.
- 4 Reasons Why Global Satellite Internet Is A Fantasy
- From innovation to mass market: Lessons for the IoT
- If Digital Freedom is a Myth, How Can We Ethically Provide Access to Cutting-Edge Technology?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020