Tapping into the gaming community in tackling global challenges
July 27, 2012 Editor 0On July 22nd, President Kim addressed the International AIDS Conference for the first time as President of the World Bank Group. One of the main themes of the conference this year was the launch of “Towards an HIV Cure”, which made me reflect on the break through achievement made in 2011 by “online gamers” that revealed the structure of an enzyme that could be used to help fight HIV and AIDS.
- The search for a cure for AIDS: If it ain’t broke…
- Researchers pioneer world’s first HIV/AIDS nanomedicines
- Systematic Review of the Performance of HIV Viral Load Technologies on Plasma Samples.
- mHealth for HIV Treatment & Prevention: A Systematic Review of the Literature.
- AIDS: Bursting HIV’s bubble
- New ‘Heroes of Chemistry’ developed products that improve health and protect food supply
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020