Self-healing skydiving fabric to be showcased at defence expo
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
Aerodyne Research Manufacturing has launched its new fabric for the canopies of skydiving parachutes. The self-healing technology fabric comes after nearly two years of research and development.
Go to Source
- Impact of the Types of Clusters on the Innovation Output and the Appropriation of Rents from Innovation
- Where Does Innovation Meet Scale?
- Cameroon: Cameroon Gets 5th Biodiversity Management Report
- On the trail of adoption data: Africa RISING embarks on study to evaluate use of improved technologies in northern Ghana
- Industry environment features influencing construction innovation in a developing country: a case study of four projects in Ghana
- The use of predictive models to optimize sugar recovery obtained after the steam pre-treatment of softwoods
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020