Call for Application Deadline Extended – Growing IT Entrepreneurs Program
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
The ‘Growing IT Entrepreneurs Program’ provides focussed support to help you turn great technical ideas into growing IT businesses. The application date has been extended to the 17th of August to allow applications from a broader spectrum of the technical community. This will also allow us to provide you with more details on the program in the coming weeks so watch this space and check out the following link in the meantime:
- Turning Great Ideas into a Business
- How to Fail
- Using biological control technologies on maize seeds to increase yields for smallholder farmers.
- Social capital and innovation in the services sector
- How does the non-profit economy affect entrepreneurship?
- An empirical study of consumer switching behaviour towards mobile shopping: a Push-Pull-Mooring model
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020