Bridging the Gap: Unlocking Business Opportunities in Developing Countries
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
Even in the poorest of countries, business opportunities exist. People have demand for goods and services, and they have the potential to supply them. All too often, though, markets in these countries fail.
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- New award for women scientists in low output countries
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The Dynamic Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment in ECOWAS Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- What the 1 Percent (of Capital Markets) Could Do for Impact Investing
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018