Bridging the Gap: Unlocking Business Opportunities in Developing Countries
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
Even in the poorest of countries, business opportunities exist. People have demand for goods and services, and they have the potential to supply them. All too often, though, markets in these countries fail.
- Group of emerging countries move to bolster science
- Is Your Company Ready for the Reverse Innovation Revolution?
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The Dynamic Linkages between Foreign Direct Investment and Domestic Investment in ECOWAS Countries: A Panel Cointegration Analysis
- New award for women scientists in low output countries
- Different practices for open innovation: a context-based approach
Categories: Next Billion
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021