5 key Success Factors to Enable Transformational Innovation within Businesses
July 27, 2012 Editor 0
Transformational innovation for many businesses is inherently complex and, in many cases, high risk. It can be a big distraction, expensive in terms of cost and resource bleed from other key activities, must be managed carefully and will frequently not be successful. This article explores some key factors to work with when looking for transformational innovation.
Go to Source
- Empowering Tanzania milk traders to transform their businesses
- Silicon Valley’s Open Secret to Success
- How Can Digital Marketing Improve East African Development Outcomes?
- Nanowires help lithium ion batteries from cracking up
- Solar power day and night: KIT controls fluctuation of renewable energies by using modern storage systems
- 3 Lessons Learned in Mapping for International Development
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021