Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
July 26, 2012 Editor 0
There is a huge difference between entering an existing market and building a completely new one. A look back at Apple’s fledgling Apple 1 personal computer contains some important lessons for innovators who seek to create new business models and product categories.
Go to Source
- Soft Underbelly of Business Model Innovation
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- What determines the performance of small enterprises in developing countries? Evidence from the handloom industry in Bangladesh
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Smarter Ways to Bridge the Innovation Gap
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021