Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
July 26, 2012 Editor 0
There is a huge difference between entering an existing market and building a completely new one. A look back at Apple’s fledgling Apple 1 personal computer contains some important lessons for innovators who seek to create new business models and product categories.
Go to Source
- Soft Underbelly of Business Model Innovation
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- What determines the performance of small enterprises in developing countries? Evidence from the handloom industry in Bangladesh
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
- Take your Business Model to the Next Level
- Smarter Ways to Bridge the Innovation Gap
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020