Business Models: Are You Entering a Market or Building One?
July 26, 2012 Editor 0
There is a huge difference between entering an existing market and building a completely new one. A look back at Apple’s fledgling Apple 1 personal computer contains some important lessons for innovators who seek to create new business models and product categories.
Go to Source
- Business-to-Individual Business Models
- ‘Borrow’ Business Models to Reinvent Your Industry
- Smarter Ways to Bridge the Innovation Gap
- How do different business models affect intellectual capital?
- Business Model Innovation: Propositions on the Appropriateness of Different Learning Approaches
- Soft Underbelly of Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018