Scientists create highly transparent solar cells for windows that generate electricity
July 25, 2012 Editor 0
(Phys.org) — UCLA researchers have developed a new transparent solar cell that is an advance toward giving windows in homes and other buildings the ability to generate electricity while still allowing people to see outside. Their study appears in the journal ACS Nano.
Go to Source
- Transparent solar cells could mean rooms with an electric view
- Disruptive Innovation Comes to Health Care
- Telehealth: A Case Study in Disruptive Innovation.
- Innovations in Medical Devices
- 9 Habits That Lead to Terrible Decisions
- From Highs to Lows – Africa has world’s greatest broadband price decreases in 2010
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020