Asia-Pacific Companies Adopting Open Innovation
July 25, 2012 Editor 0
The computerworld website reports on a study by Frost and Sullivan which shows that while companies around the world have embraced OI, some are more willing than others to commit sufficient resources to it. Asia-Pacific companies lead the pack in regards to dedicating staff to OI. 72 percent of the companies surveyed in the APAC region dedicate a team for OI and have a median value of 10 members per OI team as opposed to global baseline of 3 members.
Click here to read the full article.
Subscribe to our stories
- In pictures: the 2019 Africa RISING Tanzania monitoring visit August 30, 2019
- Active Internationalization of Software Enterprises: Scale Development and Validation August 30, 2019
- The Manager’s Guide to Leveraging Disruption August 30, 2019
- Key take-aways from a recent Africa RISING exchange visit in Ghana August 30, 2019
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019