Asia-Pacific Companies Adopting Open Innovation
July 25, 2012 Editor 0
The computerworld website reports on a study by Frost and Sullivan which shows that while companies around the world have embraced OI, some are more willing than others to commit sufficient resources to it. Asia-Pacific companies lead the pack in regards to dedicating staff to OI. 72 percent of the companies surveyed in the APAC region dedicate a team for OI and have a median value of 10 members per OI team as opposed to global baseline of 3 members.
Click here to read the full article.
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018