Startup Pilots Healthcare Innovation Platform
July 24, 2012 Editor 0
The website medcitynews reports that ScrubStorm is a cloud-based marketplace where clinicians, investors, companies and contractors go to collaboratively brainstorm, develop and commercialize solutions for unmet medical needs. The web platform allows clinicians to post problems they encounter in their practice and either propose a solution or open up the problem to companies or individuals.
Click here to read the full article.
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- Enabling Big Geoscience Data Analytics with a Cloud-Based, MapReduce-Enabled and Service-Oriented Workflow Framework
- CrowdGlobe: The Dead Ushahidi reality behind 12,795 Ushahidi Crowdmaps
- An open platform revolutionizes biomedical-image processing
- Apple’s Contributions to Open Innovation
- Tanzania: Samsung Launches New Generation Phones
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020