Startup Pilots Healthcare Innovation Platform
July 24, 2012 Editor 0
The website medcitynews reports that ScrubStorm is a cloud-based marketplace where clinicians, investors, companies and contractors go to collaboratively brainstorm, develop and commercialize solutions for unmet medical needs. The web platform allows clinicians to post problems they encounter in their practice and either propose a solution or open up the problem to companies or individuals.
Click here to read the full article.
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- CrowdGlobe: The Dead Ushahidi reality behind 12,795 Ushahidi Crowdmaps
- An open platform revolutionizes biomedical-image processing
- Enabling Big Geoscience Data Analytics with a Cloud-Based, MapReduce-Enabled and Service-Oriented Workflow Framework
- A Marketplace of Innovation
- Health IT Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018