Startup Pilots Healthcare Innovation Platform
July 24, 2012 Editor 0
The website medcitynews reports that ScrubStorm is a cloud-based marketplace where clinicians, investors, companies and contractors go to collaboratively brainstorm, develop and commercialize solutions for unmet medical needs. The web platform allows clinicians to post problems they encounter in their practice and either propose a solution or open up the problem to companies or individuals.
Click here to read the full article.
- Towards reinforcing telemedicine adoption amongst clinicians in Nigeria.
- CrowdGlobe: The Dead Ushahidi reality behind 12,795 Ushahidi Crowdmaps
- An open platform revolutionizes biomedical-image processing
- Enabling Big Geoscience Data Analytics with a Cloud-Based, MapReduce-Enabled and Service-Oriented Workflow Framework
- A Marketplace of Innovation
- Health IT Innovation
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Virtual reality as an urban tourism destination marketing tool January 26, 2020
- Exploring VR experiences of tourists' attachment to a rural destination January 26, 2020
- Sustainable intensification: Is a systems perspective essential for integrated crop-livestock systems? January 16, 2020
- Disseminating maize agronomy technologies using interactive voice response in Malawi–the opportunities and pitfalls January 12, 2020
- Towards a communication-based typology of management control modes: showing the relevance of communicative action for entrepreneurial settings December 24, 2019