A Tablet made in Africa
July 20, 2012 Editor 0
The Encipher INYE tablet is a 7inch tablet mobile internet device which runs Google™ Android 2.1 and allows for consuming services from the internet, watching movies and listening to music.
The company behind INYE is Encipher. Encipher, founded in 2008, is an IT product and service delivery company which provides products and computing infrastructures for different types of companies ranging from start-ups to large corporate organizations.
One of the co-founders, Saheed Adepoju, has over 6yrs experience within the software development industry and very proficient in Java development. He is a SUN certified Java programmer and a Microsoft certified Business solution specialist on Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009. He is responsible for charting the innovation trend within Encipher to ensure it adheres to recent development within the ICT industry
- Three Rules to Make Your Company Exceptional
- Looking to Join the Lean Start-up Movement?
- How To Really Measure a Company’s Innovation Prowess
- How to Emerge from Crisis by Knowing your Innovation Growth Opportunities & Competitors’ Strengths
- Rethinking the Function of Business Functions
- It’s Not Too Late to Stave Off Disruption
Categories: Technology Transfer
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021