How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
July 19, 2012 Editor 0
Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School professor, uses Bharti Airtel to explain how companies from emerging markets can reach a global consumer base.
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- Why HR Still Isn’t a Strategic Partner
- How Big Companies Beat Local Competition in Emerging Markets
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Device that recycles vaporized water from power plants wins MIT $100K May 28, 2019
- Why Do Foreign Investors’ Attitudes toward Women Matter? May 28, 2019
- When less is more: coordinating innovation in open versus closed source software development May 28, 2019
- Social entrepreneurship: an emerging market perspective, some fresh evidence from Ghana May 28, 2019
- Influence of personal traits on social entrepreneurship intention: an empirical study related to Tunisia May 28, 2019