How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
July 19, 2012 Editor 0
Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School professor, uses Bharti Airtel to explain how companies from emerging markets can reach a global consumer base.
- The Renewable Energy Market Is Starting To Be Ruled By Emerging Companies
- To Work with Data, You Need a Lab and a Factory
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The long road to full open innovation. Part 1: Tales from the golden age of closed innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020