How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
July 19, 2012 Editor 0
Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School professor, uses Bharti Airtel to explain how companies from emerging markets can reach a global consumer base.
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- Why HR Still Isn’t a Strategic Partner
- How Big Companies Beat Local Competition in Emerging Markets
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- A Spiral Approach to Business Model Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018