How Emerging-Market Companies Should Expand
July 19, 2012 Editor 0
Krishna Palepu, Harvard Business School professor, uses Bharti Airtel to explain how companies from emerging markets can reach a global consumer base.
- The Renewable Energy Market Is Starting To Be Ruled By Emerging Companies
- To Work with Data, You Need a Lab and a Factory
- Emerging Market Disruptive Innovations
- How Disruptive Will Innovations from Emerging Markets Be?
- Financial Liberalization and Foreign Bank Entry on the Domestic Banking Performance in MENA Countries
- The long road to full open innovation. Part 1: Tales from the golden age of closed innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Entrepreneurial Alertness, Innovation Modes, And Business Models in Small- And Medium-Sized Enterprises December 30, 2021
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021