The Offline Executive
July 18, 2012 Editor 0
New technologies are transforming our lives, for better and for worse, with profound implications for management. Mobile computing can help managers cope with the many demands on their time, but it can also increase the chaos and cause them to miss nuances that could be gleaned from personal interactions. Managers can take several steps to avoid the pitfalls and regain control.
Go to Source
- Why Organizations Are So Afraid to Simplify
- Reviewing The Influence Of IT Applications Such As Implementing Online Distribution Channels In Hotel Industry
- Crowdfunding 2.0: the next-generation philanthropy: A new approach for philanthropists and citizens to co-fund disruptive innovation in global health.
- Pivot 25 Finalist: Tusqee Systems Wins 25,000 Euros at IPO48 Nairobi
- Transforming solar pumping to eliminate rural poverty
- What Being an “Authentic Leader” Really Means
Subscribe to our stories
- The Strategic Role of Design in Driving Digital Innovation June 10, 2021
- Correction to: Hybrid mosquitoes? Evidence from rural Tanzania on how local communities conceptualize and respond to modified mosquitoes as a tool for malaria control June 10, 2021
- BRIEF FOCUS: Optimal spacing for groundnuts in smallholder farming systems June 9, 2021
- COVID-19 pandemic: impacts on the achievements of Sustainable Development Goals in Africa June 9, 2021
- Explicit knowledge networks and their relationship with productivity in SMEs May 30, 2021