The Offline Executive
July 18, 2012 Editor 0
New technologies are transforming our lives, for better and for worse, with profound implications for management. Mobile computing can help managers cope with the many demands on their time, but it can also increase the chaos and cause them to miss nuances that could be gleaned from personal interactions. Managers can take several steps to avoid the pitfalls and regain control.
Go to Source
- Why Organizations Are So Afraid to Simplify
- Reviewing The Influence Of IT Applications Such As Implementing Online Distribution Channels In Hotel Industry
- Being ‘disruptive’ requires space for creativity, innovation
- U of T Engineering breakthrough promises significantly more efficient solar cells
- Android and HTML5 Training with Intel
- Are Entrepreneurs Really More Comfortable with Risk?
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020