Addressing the Innovation Deficit
July 18, 2012 Editor 0
In an article on the Science|Business website Soumitra Dutta, professor of Business at INSEAD, notes that innovation is a crucial element of sustainable growth and argues that the innovation models of many firms remain closed and only few (such as P&G and Unilever) have successfully taken concrete steps to open their innovation models to ideas from masses of employees, customers and business partners.
Click here to read the full article.
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- Prize-winning projects promote healthier eating, smarter crop investments June 28, 2018
- Reliable energy for all June 28, 2018
- Making marble from bottles: plastic waste’s second life in Kenya June 28, 2018
- A regional enterprise to commercialize an integrated technology for waste water treatment and biowaste conversion in eastern Africa May 27, 2018
- Dr Peggy Oti-Boateng May 27, 2018