Addressing the Innovation Deficit
July 18, 2012 Editor 0
In an article on the Science|Business website Soumitra Dutta, professor of Business at INSEAD, notes that innovation is a crucial element of sustainable growth and argues that the innovation models of many firms remain closed and only few (such as P&G and Unilever) have successfully taken concrete steps to open their innovation models to ideas from masses of employees, customers and business partners.
Click here to read the full article.
- Building intellectual capital in incubated technology firms
- The Death of Innovation Crowdsourcing (As We Know It)!
- A quest for global entrepreneurs: the importance of cultural intelligence on commitment to entrepreneurial education
- Corporate governance, value and performance of firms: new empirical results on convergence from a large international database
- Elements of Sustainable Business Models
- Competitive Cities: Which Are They, and Why Should We Care?
Categories: Open Innovation
Subscribe to our stories
- SL Crowd Green Solutions September 21, 2020
- Digital transformation in the banking sector: surveys exploration and analytics August 3, 2020
- Why Let Others Disrupt You? Take the Smart Self-Disruption Journey! August 3, 2020
- 5 Tips for Crowdfunding During the Pandemic August 3, 2020
- innovation + africa; +639 new citations August 3, 2020